Ayushman Bharat Yojana that has now been named Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana is a noble initiative that is proving to be successful in serving its purpose. It was launched by Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi to give people relief from there expenses regarding treatment. Ayushman Bharat Yojana is a Health Insurance Scheme that is offering Rs 500000 for a family at a per annum basis. At least 50 crore Indians stand to be benefited by the scheme to help them accommodate their Healthcare expenses.
People under the margin of the poverty line, who live in kachcha houses which do not have proper, those who work in the government body are to be benefited by the scheme. Members between ages 16 and 25 can also apply as well as beggars, people of the lower-class community and from the tribal primitive community will be benefited as well.
In order to verify that you are eligible for the scheme, you would need to provide the following documents in order to avail the scheme.
- Proof of address- you can submit documents like your Aadhar Card in order to verify the address that you live in, and in case if you do not have Aadhar Card, you would not be able to avail the scheme.
- Proof of Identity- to open the account you would need two passport-sized photos along with an identity proof like Voter’s card.
Necessary criteria to Avail the Ayushman Bharat Yojana
Are you aware that the historical step was taken by our respected Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi to give people relief from their expenses regarding treatment? This fantastic Health Insurance Scheme promises to cover an amount of Rs. 5,00,000 for a family on per annum basis. Records have stated that this will help at least 50 crore Indians minimum to solve their Healthcare expenses. Here are the Ayushman Bharat Yojana eligibility criteria that you need to know before availing under this scheme.
- People who are under the margin of the poverty line will surely be benefited by the scheme.
- People who live in kachcha houses, which do not have proper walls are also eligible to avail the benefits of this Yojana.
- People who work in the government body are also going to be benefited as promised by our Prime Minister.
- If in your family, there are no members aged between 16 and 25, you can also apply for this health insurance. And again, if there is no male member in your family who falls under this age group, then the benefits will be the same.
- Beggars, people of the lower-class community and also people belonging from the tribal primitive community have also been promised for being eligible.
The insurance name of Ayushman Bharat Yojana has been recently called as Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana, and we hope that this noble initiative becomes successful in serving its purposes.
Incoming search terms:
- https://sneadstate org/category/finance/